Time: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Quantity: 6 pax per session
Location: 333A Orchard Rd, #02-22/23, Mandarin Gallery
Lydia is an Indonespian-Chinese artist, based in Singapore. She has been commissioned to design customised artwork in VIP-only events for clients like CHANEL, BVLGARI, Hapag-Lloyd, Shiseido, and DBS. Recently, she was featured in The Smart Local Singapore as one of the go-to artists for workshops in Singapore. She is an artist with an Architecture Degree, with 13 years of teaching experience, in International art school in Shanghai, Indonesia, and Singapore. She also customises watercolor, canvas, and marquage paintings for clients who seek one-of-a-kind pieces on premium materials.
Always wonder how to paint on satin silk mask?
Don't know where to start, what material to use?
This workshop is perfect for you! No talent, no art experience needed.
Guided workshop, learn from live step-by-step demonstration.
Limited to 6 participants per class, each participant gets 1-to-1 attention to improve painting skill.
Learn the skills :
- The fundamental and hands-on techniques of fabric painting
- Basic brush strokes and movements to paint Orchids, Cherry Blossom, Peony.
- Tips to troubleshoot.
Age: 12 year old and above.
Personalised hand painted bookmark with shimmering paint
All quality materials provided, and bring home:
- Your Masterpiece on the quality satin silk mask (both sides). Painting is waterproof.
- Choose colour : black, white, pink
- Quality fabric painting - 5 colours in the glass bottles
- Quality paint brushes - 3 pcs
- Template : Orchids, Cherry Blossom, Peony
Note : Kids under 12 year old have to be accompanied by 1 adult with a separate ticket.